The Real Estate Investment Network (REIN) has been running Canada’s top real estate investing conference for years and in a few weeks, November 1-3, will be hosting the ACRE Summit in Vancouver. I think you’d find this conference incredibly beneficial to attend, and here’s why.
Over the 2.5 day event, you’ll be immersed in the world of real estate investing. Whether you are completely new to the real estate investing world or have been investing for years, the ACRE Summit will be beneficial to you as you’ll learn from the many speakers and presenters:
- Creative buying and selling strategies for ANY market condition
- Outside of the box investment solutions; such as putting yours or others stagnant RSP’s to work by investing in real estate (and many more!)
- Exploring the pros & cons within the Multi-Family Investing world
- How to decide, within 30 seconds, whether a property has profit potential or not
- A micro & macro analysis of Vancouver and the surrounding areas’ markets and trends pointing you exactly where to take action NEXT!
- A chance to listen in & have your questions answered with an Economic Development panel
- How to identify markets that are overpriced or underpriced & the skills to accurately analyze ANY property – even if you’re a novice investor
- The Joint Venture Secrets to use in 2019 & beyond that attract and get deals done (that attract investors)
- Getting your deals financed: raising money and attracting capital (even in times of doubt)
- The importance of treating your real estate investing as a business: including risk mitigation and formulas to generate more cash flow
- Easy DIY marketing to attract the right tenants using social media
- BONUS: Be the first to get your hands on REIN’s brand new research report: The University Effect (before we release it to the media and general public!)
Subscribe to my newsletter
and have your name entered to win a ticket to Canada’s top real estate investing conference.
The winner will be drawn on Friday, October 25th, 2019 and will be contacted directly.